- Don't Save Everything...Resist the urge to hold onto bad pics or duplicates
- Name Wisely...Don’t rely on the gobbledygook that the computer automatically gives a photo
- Transfer to a disk...Save your digital pics onto a high-quality DVD or CD
- Utilize photo websites...But don’t trust just any old site
- Get yourself some hardware...An external hard drive is great for extra storage and will allow you to have those images for years to come
- Make hard copies ...Of course the beauty of digital cameras is that you don’t have to waste the time or money printing an entire roll of film.
Monday, August 16, 2010
If you are like me you have hundreds of photos, and unlike me they are probably all really good. But regardless of whether they are good or not organizing them can be a daunting task. I found these tips which may help you.
Posted by Kay at 8:51 AM