Why learn about black and white photography tips in a world that so emphasizes color? There is an excellent chance that you have never even taken a black and white photograph in your entire life. If that's the case, you're in for a big treat.
In spite of the incredible popularity of digital photography in general, and creating color images in particular, there will always be room for black and white.
The elegance and timelessness of black and white photography ensures its continual popularity. The fact is that more people are becoming interested in black and white photography for many reasons...
* Black and white photography is seen less frequently; hence it is rare - and for that reason alone... it is of interest
* When used "properly," black and white accentuates the depth of the photograph
* Black and white heightens emotional content
* Black and white photography has a tendency to make photos look more like works of art
* Produces a clean, crisp look
* Transforms a dingy or overcast look into a striking photo evoking emotion
Since your current or next digital camera may have a black and white setting on it, let's find out how we can make the most of it by learning some black and white photography tips. Who knows, you could be the next Ansel Adams!
Click here for explanations about:
1. Transform Dull or Drab scenes
into (potential) Works of Art
2. Emotional Scenes
3. Relationship Portraits
4. Dramatic Cityscapes or Architecture
5. Everyday Magic!